12 January 2010

Daily Negro Dialect (DND)

Inspired by our powerful Senator from Nevada, I created a blog that will mirror this one and some of your own posts. However, I will do my best to translate the post into Negro dialect so that those who willingly chose to drop out of school or are lacking my light skinned complexion my understand the words coming out of my mouth.

DND

3 comments:

  1. Will you furnish a link to an Ebonics translator so that the dialect-challenged can translate the posts?

    By the way, the "powerful Senator from Nevada" is a Class 1 twerp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, I'd love to provide the translator, but I can barely understand it myself! We mey kneed sum gobment assistandz to unstand.

    And whach wut you seyin bout ma massa Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get away with this and it is good.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.