Slaves did not build the pyramids
I willingly admit that I am not an archaelogist. I find it quite fascinating! Maybe a field of study in the future. But I digress.
My only problem with story is the assumption that slaves could not have been involved in the process because a grave was too nice for a slave. Does the science ever account for the possibility that they chose not to follow cultural norms? Maybe the person buried was a slave who was of noble heart. Maybe this slave could have saved the lives of countless others in some awe-inspiring way. But to debunk history because of an anomaly is completely fool hearted.
Personally, I think it smells of propoganda to continually erase any vestiges of Judeo-Christian history from our minds, thus removing the traces of humanities greatest sins against other humans. That is just me speaking from my Christian presuppositions (though I am honest to admit it). But seriously consider the fact that there are people denying the Holocaust even with live witnesses who were subject to it's atrocities. So, I am not surprised by the findings of this article.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.