04 January 2010

Tired of Cat and Mouse Games

I understand that women like a chase, but if you have to go through a minefield butt-naked and blindfolded, then I will leave this chase to the crazier and more desperate men. Chasing does add a little excitement, but if there is a desire for the the obstacle course to make the average man require counseling sessions when it was done, was it really worth it to make things that challenging? And really, are you all that? I know we all have our tendencies to be self-absorbed (trust me, been there, done it and collecting royalties from the book) but come on! Am I completely off about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.