04 January 2010

Seeing is believing!

I did the plunge after 27 years of glasses and moved to contacts and I love it! It took some time to get them inserted, but this is amazing! I see everything! Uh, maybe I need to take these out! Just kidding! I don't think I can ever go back to glasses! Next step, braces!!! I know that will be more painful!

2 comments:

  1. I loved my contacts...had to give them up when I started riding full-time---the ring dust w/ the hard lenses was very abrasive...
    Tried the soft-
    liked the hard better...
    Which are you wearing?

    You know-I should try them again!!!I'll bet there have been improvements in the soft lenses!
    Thank you NEO-SOC!!!
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! I really like your blog!!

    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.