"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
20 October 2009
I'm getting older
My 20th year high school came and went this past weekend and I was unable to be there. Maybe, I will sponsor the 30th if the funds come in the way I want it over the next several years. I have met up with a million (not exactly) people from school on FaceBook. It has been cool, but if one more person tries to get me to load a FaceBook app, I will scream. I barely have time to write on here because I am so busy with the books and my son. Here is a simple request, add a friend and be a friend by not adding those apps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My 30th came and went - didn't go - there wasn't anyone there I particularly wanted to see.
ReplyDelete