20 October 2009

Little Man Getting Older

My son turned ten (10) this past weekend. He is finally a double-digit man! And I am really proud of him. He was blessed with money and chose to save up his money so he can buy gifts for his mother and sister for Christmas. Sometimes, I felt that he was learning nothing from me. But when he made this choice over buying the gift he wanted, I was humbled. He'll be getting the gift he wanted because of his Christ-like behavior.
I know the days will be growing shorter where hanging with me will not be so cool. I have already warned him that I will hug and kiss him in front of his friends when he is in high school. Worst part is that he knows I will do it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.