"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
20 October 2009
Windows 7
If you have a computer older than two (2) years, replace and buy a new one! Get a computer with a 64bit processor and 4GB Ram (minimum). Windows 7 is a lot better than Vista. It runs ten (10) times faster and has much less overhead. In its BETA phase I was very unhappy with it because there were too many things that were reminiscent of Vista. Am I completely happy? Of course not! Who is ever completely happy? Buy it! Trust me! You'll love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shilling for Microsquash?
ReplyDeleteI'll keep XP & Ubuntu/Linux on the boxes I have.
funny Tom. If I knew how to develop on the Apple Platform, I would have never given up my MacBook Pro. However, I have an iPhone, so I will be developing apps for it.
ReplyDelete