Have you ever thought back about those relationships you wished never died. Sometimes I do. Two (2) women in my past have profoundly affected my present and I believe my future. One was with the first woman to whom I was engaged. We went our separate ways, but as I look back, she made more sacrifices than I realized. The second, who I assure you is not the stalker, had a different take on life. She brought out the best in me and helped me become less "green". Her advice, tough at times, was truly wise for a person of her age. For both of them, I pray the Lord will truly bless them as they have blessed me.
As I plow forward, I have a better perspective to take as new people come into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.