23 September 2008

Biden down Clinton up

Because Sarah Palin pulls so many women voters away from Obama, Biden will step down soon to let Clinton back in. Funny, if there was previous knowledge of this "health" issue, wouldn't it have been irresponsible for him to accept the position as running mate and more foolish for Obama to extend it? Yet, here we are, Obama is waffling like John Kerry and if he does this with his campaign, what will he do as Commander in Chief?

10 comments:

  1. I don't anticipate a change but a lot of people probably would wish it to happen. I personally think Hillary is working behind the scenes to defeat Obama and set herself up to run in 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    I think you're right, Shoprat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biden's foot-in-mouth disease has only recently been diagnosed as terminal (for Obama)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table is turning. Oops, I don't think McCain stands a chance to win this. I don't think of myself as an idiot or a moron, just a realist. I really love reading your blogs, but I am not sure that you can be descent in your language. Trust me, I can hear you loud and clear without you being nasty. I did not want to get in touch because I am skeptical about your abilities to have a normal disagreement without getting nasty. I do however need to hear how you feel about the big come back of Clinton's supporter and how the undecided are leaning toward Obama. You don't need to reply if you are going to talk about my family, particularly my parents. Otherwise, as long as you can be respectful, feel free to write your opinion on the matter.

    Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Where does the data for these polls come from? We are presented with a set of numbers and statistics by the mainstream media without any proof of their being conducted in any ethical (or even factual) manner, and expected to assume their veracity?

    Do you believe everything you are told or read in the news?

    Please, Hudson, please--try to explain to me how you are not to be counted among the simpleminded when you come forward with an argument based on such nebulous premises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you may be right; but let me ask you this though. Can you send me any references of any poll result that contradicts me? I mean, other than fox news polls of course. I was going to send you some links so you can see for yourself, but it seems like every poll I look at agrees with me. The Gallup poll is by far the most credible poll in the country, and that is agreed by both political parties. USA today, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, USA Election Polls, Polling Point, Buzz Dash, Yahoo, Google, Market watch and the list goes on. All the polls are showing that Obama is gaining points. Please let me know which poll are you looking at? I would love to look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:59 AM

    Marine-1974; If you are Ms. Cadet, or in anyway affiliated with Ms. Cadet or her friend Sonia Albert, I am going to kindly ask you to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neo, who are those people? I am just talking about politics man. My very last message was to armed-and-christian. I am taking a position in this election which you seem to disagree with. My message before that had nothing to do with those imaginary names Ms. Cadet or Sonia. I was hoping to hear your take on the poll turn out, since you mentioned that you pray that Obama doesn't win. I get the picture, I guess you no longer wish to communicate with me. I will leave you alone now. Good luck, my man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Nice try Hudson. You just happen to have the same last name as a friend of the person stalking me and you appeared on my site right after my stalker said they were going to leave me alone. Then you go quiet for a while when I figured you out and then you contact me one last time (10 minutes) after the stalker sent their last text message to me. How convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Cricket! Cricket! Cricket!

    How quiet it became.

    Ou konprann? Kisa ki rive ou?

    Sekonsa! Anyen!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.