"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
05 September 2008
Helpful Deja Vus
Have you ever experienced a deja vu before? Have you ever had an experience so powerful that you felt that you had the same experience down to the second? Deja vus are something I have frequently, but not for a long time. However, I am so happy that this time around, I paid attention to the details. Last time I decided to make serious life changes with someone after knowing them for a short while, my life was turned upside-down. I wanted it to work but it was not what God had for me and I am still paying for that bad decision. Trust me people, when you see the signs, ABORT MISSION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.