High gas prices and low income make for troubling times and we've been there for a long time now. By now we should have been able to develop better spending habits in light of the hard times that most Americans have fallen. We have to be frugal with our resources because they will be in short supply in the future. Ask yourself, if you can honestly answer the following questions:
- Do I have an emergency $1000 in the bank for last minute concerns (car problems, appliances break down)?
- Do I have six (6) to nine (9) months savings put away so that if hard times came, I could safely live?
- Do I have more coming in than I do going out?
If, you can honestly answer affirmative on all three (3) then you are in good shape. If you cannot, then you are probably like most Americans who are struggling due to poor planning. It does not matter who gets into office, things will get worse (yet the tide will come faster with Obama).
Make the changes now in your life because the time will come soon where you will have regrets, major regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.