10 November 2009

Fantasy Football

For years I have been avoiding the invitations to join a league for Fantasy Football. I love Football! However, my knowledge of the players only goes as far as name and hopefully their jersey numbers. I am a Miami Dolphins fan but not so much that I know every player and what college they attended. I have been to several NFL games and have owned some paraphernalia but I am just not a stats kind of person. I have a 3-5 record so far these season and it's okay. It can sometimes be addicting to want to win, but I am happy I tried this out. Maybe I will win next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.