"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
10 November 2009
Facebook Mania
I have a FaceBook account, but the one thing I hate more than anything are all those freakin' Apps! I got more requests for Mafia Wars and every other thing that I just don't have the time for. As it is, I have not been consistent on keeping up with my blog! I find myself at times in a conundrum. I love technology, but I can't stand technology because like crack cocaine, people can become addicted. But it is far worse in FaceBook. I get consistent notification about Wildlife donations and every other annoying "feature" inside of FaceBook. I only got on the site because I heard it was better than MySpsace. In many ways yes, but please someone, someone destroy those stinking apps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.