26 January 2009

To Kill or Not to Kill

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/International/story?id=6716958&page=1.

Should we have been surprised? It is interesting to note the nature of this policy:
  • Created by a Republican
  • Rescinded by a Democrat
  • Re-instituted by a Republican
  • Rescinded by a Democrat

Now, I am not saying Choosing Life is a Right vs Left thing, it is a Right vs Wrong thing! All the Christians who voted for this man will be judged by God. They did not care that this was his record because they were so eager to see change and history made.

But again, we are paying international groups monies that need to focus on America. Interesting! That was an amazing way of "CHANGE"! We shouldn't spend one cent to kill terrorists, but we can spend unlimited dollars to kill babies! I have not agreed with all the processes of the Iraqi war, and it is sad that over 4200 troops have lost their lives since 2003. Yet, over 75 million children have lost their lives by the vehicle of abortion. Even a 2nd grader can see the obvious reality of those numbers. The real "CHANGE" that would have been nice, would be that Obama left the policy intact.

May God have mercy on his soul.

5 comments:

  1. Neo, I hear you and agree that the aborting of over 75 million "fetuses" is a staggering number no matter who's counting.

    But, the only disagreement I have is your statement about God judging those that voted for Mr. Obama.

    The last time I checked, my friend, was that God was going to judge everyone, and the only thing that's going to exempt anyone from a heavenly reward is the non-acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ, wouldn't you agree?

    But, I know what you meant.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of those who voted for Obama are under the blood of Christ and will be shown mercy, it's Obama's soul that may well be in serious danger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IHS - Yes, there is the sin that condemns for eternity. But as you know, there will be a point where we will still be accountable for the decisions that we made as believers in Christ. The same applies to those who engage in adultery, fornication, thievery, lying, etc. But what saddens me is the fact that people (Christians specifically) voted for this man knowing his anti-life and anti-marriage_according_to_the_Bible agenda. They knew him to be the most liberal person in the Senate and they voted in a selfish manner instead of a sanctified manner.

    Again, I am not saying that McCain was the answer because I voted for Chuck Baldwin. We're not a couple weeks into his term and the "CHANGE" agent is using U.S. tax dollars for infanticide. Also, interviewing on Arab TV? I have nothing against Arabs, but why start the first interview there? It could not have been the second or third interview? We have not seen the tip of the tip of the iceberg of his radical agenda. I pray that he will truly fear the Lord Almighty. Judgment is coming to us and he may be the very vessel for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoprat - excellent point. I pray that he will humble himself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The real problem that I have is that the President is not pro-choice but pro-abortion. His ideology concerning the unborn is extreme to say the least. Federal funding, voting against the Illinois born-alive act, his stance on partial birth abortion . . . extreme.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.