The "eleven pipers piping" refers to the eleven faithful apostles.*
While they may have not had the best testimony before the Cross, I'd take being on of the eleven disciples who did not betray Christ. Sometimes we can let our circumstances affect our faith, but what is most important is holding onto Christ when it even seems illogical. However, we are in a day and time when Christians will really be tested to see if their trust is in Christ. With a horrible economy and anti-Christian establishments on the rise, will you be a Judas, or one of the faithful eleven?
I pray that today, the Lord will help every person that calls Jesus Christ as their Saviour will grow deeper in their faith and not deny Christ when the inevitable comes.
God bless you all
NEO, SOC
* - I don't know how valid that this was the meaning behind this carol, but if it brings us back to remembering why we celebrate the time, then so be it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.