13 January 2009

Jimmy Carter Junior?


Why so silent on the Israel/Hamas conflict Mr. Man from "The Office of the President Elect"? He has a comment on everything else but the one thing that will truly show his colors.

This man is anti-Israel and we are going to see our second anti-Israel president. Do not be surprised if he does not pick Jimmy Carter as some kind of liason for the pressure he will apply to Israel to allow her neighbors to keep screwing her over.

I really hope I am wrong on this one.

6 comments:

  1. The further he keeps away from Jimmaaaay Cartah the better, for him and for all the world. Israel is fortunate in one respect. Germany is getting closer and closer to them and that lessens their dependancy on us. I do however hope you are wrong on this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. you're right.

    Uh . . . that didn't sound right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter negotiated the only lasting peace with a mideast country Israel has enjoyed NEO Man. How is that anti Israel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could not agree more... His silence speaks volumes since he has to wait to take office to "back up" any of his articulated opinions.

    Israel be afraid, be very afraid.. (p.s. I think they know it )

    Excellent site!...

    ZardozZ News & Satire reporters search the web manually for interesting feed content and we came across your site today. Since your material is aligned with our readership, we would like to invite you to add your site's URL to our free webring / directory (250+ blogs / sites). If you are interested, you can find further information at the ZZ OpenRing. This is not meant as spam but as a sincere invitation. Hope you'll join us...!

    --- ZZ N&S Staff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Neo. You nailed it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be completely surprised if you're wrong, Neo, but I have to hope you are.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.