18 September 2008

Top Ten (10) Reasons I Pray Barack Obama Doesn't Win

  1. He's not a Christian, and if he was, his views and values don't line up with what the Bible says.
  2. He's a surgeon/proponent to infanticide.
  3. He's a nobody running on no platform with his feet firmly planted in midair.
  4. He's trying to force communism/socialism down the throat of America.
  5. He's offensive to me in that he would freely violate my rights as an American to push his baseless propaganda.
  6. He's against those who appreciate the 2nd Amendment, our right to bear arms and defend ourselves from the very tyrannical government he wants to bring.
  7. He supports legislation that fosters the "sheeple" mentality that is destroying this country.
  8. More people are killed in his own state because they cannot protect themselves.
  9. He will ruin this country in less than two (2) years if elected. God forbid.
  10. He will raise our taxes so the lazy people in this nation can benefit from the sweat of real Americans, who actually work!
    He's not qualified. Neither is McCain, that's why I am voting for Ron Paul (Sarah Palin as VP).

    God may choose to allow a victory to Obama. I wouldn't care for it. Maybe I'll move to Canada like all those people who said they would if Bush won in '04. Ooops, they didn't!

3 comments:

  1. Good Post!

    I guess you'll be stuck here with the rest of us if BHO gets elected (of which I pray he does not).

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a conservative republican, I find you message about Obama to be without any factual basis or foundation. My very first question to you would be: “Are you a Christian?” If you are, your judgment on Obama really makes me question your Faith in Christ. Who are you to question anyone’s Faith? Since when being a Christian was based on objectivity? I think it is supposed to be a personal relationship with God. Do you know the scripture in the Bible in Luc chapter 11: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.” Here you are judging Obama for the simple fact you are against his views and from reading your blog, I am not sure you know anything about his views. You have the nerves to call him a surgeon/proponent of infanticide. Do you actually believe that? Or have you not any knowledge of what does the word mean? Either way, what a Christian allegation to make, knowing that it is purely false and unfounded? According to dictionary.com Infanticide is a noun and it means:
    1. The act of killing an infant.
    2. The practice of killing newborn infants.
    3. A person who kills an infant.
    I am not going to say that Obama would be an excellent president, because I know he promises so many things that I know for a fact he will not be able to pay for. President Bush is one of the greatest presidents in my lifetime. He turned out to be unpopular and yet he stands on his principle to defend this country and be the best president that he knows how. During his leadership, I have seen the economy crumple. Last week alone the American stock market lost over 1 trillion dollars. Day by day we are more indebted to the Chinese government. Your whole reasons for not liking the man are totally untrue, but the 6th, 7th, and 8th points need to be looked at closer. You believe that he is against those who appreciate the 2nd amendment? He supports legislation that fosters the "sheeple"? Is that even a word? More people are killed in his own state, where did you get that number? Did you know that States with Higher Levels of Gun Ownership Have Higher Homicide Rates? Oops, I am sure you didn’t know that and I know you are ready to argue, before you do read this article. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/2007-releases/press01112007.html In 2007, Massachusetts had the highest crime rate in the country. I think you should stick with your “Déjà vu” commentaries which by the way I find to be very insulting to God. At least, it may be something you have experienced in life. I think you should stay away from politics, particularly if you are a Christian, you might not want to put your faith into doubt. If you have time check out this site, http://www.barackobama.com/issues/ it will tell you more about Obama, where he stands on some of the issues. Stop watching just Fox News if you want to be objective. Just in case you did not know, Fox News is being paid to say what they are saying. Don’t try to impress a girlfriend, a wife or some big shot conservative. You seem like a smart kid, use your brain proactively instead of saying bunch of garbage you know nothing about. If you are a Christian, you should reevaluate the way you judge people. Here are a few verses for you: John 7: “24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” Matthew 7: 1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.” If you are not a Christian, I invite you my brother to give your life to Jesus. One last point I want to make. The constitution defines to qualifications to be president of United States not the Bible. Your number 1 reason why you think Obama would be a bad president is irrelevant. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I won't waste any space here. Go to the blog and find the post specifically for you!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.