20 September 2008

Rejecting the Perfect Package

2000 years ago, the Hope for humanity came to save man from his long time enemy: Sin/death. But He was rejected though He had all the qualifications to be the Leader that the world needed. To this day He is continually rejected and sometimes the attack comes to His followers because they represent Him and all the things for which He stood, stands and will stand.

Sarah Palin is in no way Jesus Christ, but I will say this much that she has had to make some serious decisions in life and many I believe Jesus will say, "well done, good and faithful servant." And for this, the media has vilified her. When women go mad over Palin, I have to ask "Are you kidding me?"

Women finally have a strong woman, who has a man who loves her, children and one with developmental challenges, but she strives to do what is right. Yet it is not good enough. Thanks to Tom, I have a resource that I believe would prove valuable for all to read (regardless of your political affiliation).

Palin is the personification of a successful working woman and yet women hate her. Why? Why? Why?

3 comments:

  1. Neo - thank you for the reference and the comment over at my blog. Glad to be of service.

    As far as the feminists go, a quote from your referenced article states,"...strong emotional reactions are driven by Mrs. Palin's differing with the left-leaning political agenda of many feminists." Feminism is left leaning to begin with. A strong woman with conservative values is poison to their cause, and they know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman doesn't hate her, Neo, but I'll tell you why many liberal women do: Sarah Palin first and foremost lives her values. She had a Downe's Syndrome baby and that alone is enough to make many women hate her. You see, she gave birth to a Downe's Syndrome baby, knowing it had Downe's Syndrome and who knows how many liberal women have aborted babies who were pefectly healthy, let alone had birth defects?

    Sarah Palin makes them feel guilty, and that's why they hate her. Tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Agreed. Sarah Palin serves as the biggest form of conviction ever. If a women has chosen to abort a baby (healthy or not) I cannot and would not condemn because she has been forgiven by Christ. I love the hockey picture you have on your site of her.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.