22 September 2008

Dolphins Do It Again

Well, my Dolphins pulled it off again. I am thinking real positive that they will be playing in the SuperBowl (not Fantasy) this year. Go DOLPHINS!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:21 PM

    The who?! Dolphins? Seriously?! I thought they were a made up team for that Ace Ventura movie. You mean they're real? You're kidding, right, Neo? Right? Have they really ever played a game before this one, or are they like the football equivalent of the Monkees in their 1st season when only Peter Tork and Mike Nesmith knew how to play their instruments?

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.