05 February 2008

Protecting the Skeletons

I was talking with someone who had experience great hardship because they chose to speak out against atrocities. It made me think about the skeletons our government tries to protect. It made me think about the skeletons I try to keep. I had to ask my self, "how far would I go to protect a skeleton?" How far would you go to "protect a skeleton?"

Would you consider killing? Would you sacrifice happiness to prevent others from learning about it?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 PM

    It depends upon the smell of the rot and the rattle of the bones.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.