17 February 2008

A New Addiction

Have any of you played the game "Settlers of Catan"? It is a highly addictive game that I recommend you start playing immediately. I lost poorly the first three (3) times, but managed two (2) decent wins. Will try for two (2) more wins to close out the weekend on a victorious note. If I can progress in the manner I desire; I may move to find out where there is an online version going.

1 comment:

  1. So did you get your 2 victories, pray tell? Oh, wait, you didn't did you? You were instead throughly trounced in the next game! So sad for Morpheus, beaten by Niobe.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.