"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
07 November 2007
Closing Book One
My co-writer and I are at 83,000+ words. Trying to close it soon and promise it to be a blockbuster! Look out Lewis, Tolkien and Rawlings; here comes Baxter and Prunier!
I've probably written more than that on my blog, but it wasn't a concentrated effort like a book. I'm very impressed and haven't even read the book yet. Anyone who can sit down and write a book has my admiration. It takes amazing perseverance! :)
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
83,000+ words! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI've probably written more than that on my blog, but it wasn't a concentrated effort like a book. I'm very impressed and haven't even read the book yet. Anyone who can sit down and write a book has my admiration. It takes amazing perseverance! :)