07 November 2007

Truly Experiencing God`s Love

I spent this last weekend at a Christian retreat called the "Great Banquet". It has many other names like
  • Emmaus
  • Cursillo

  • Chrysalis
  • Happening
  • Tres Dias
  • Journey
  • Teens Encounter Christ
  • Methodist Cursillo
  • Via de Cristo
  • Awakening
  • Kairos
  • Koinonia
  • Epiphany

All I will say about it is that it is a 72-hour love fest. You get to see what the first church was like. It is not about color or denomination. It is about loving one another at a level most Christ-like. If anyone ever invites you, don't turn it down. For more information, see lampstand.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.