"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
26 December 2007
Sorry, I have been out
About to break 86K words and have been really busy. I have had many things to write about as well. Merry Christmas (it's never too late and remember that there are twelve days! LOL!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.