24 August 2009

H1N1 and Global Sterilization

Years ago, the former co-founder of Green Peace wrote about the Earth not being able to sustain its current population. He said that the Earth needs to lose about 4 billion people in order for it to not lose all its resources. The article never got around because people were to busy bashing Bush. Strangely, however, a candidate for the Democratic Party defeats to Colossus Clinton to represent the "free thinking party" (NOTE: This term is being used more loosely than a pot of boiled spaghetti).

You may say that I am being harsh but let's look at his credentials:
Most aggressive abortion advocate in known government since Hitler.
Supports sycophants that don't mind killing fellow Americans.
Has a "science adviser" who supports euthanasia and population control.
(NOTE: This term is being used more loosely than a glutton who just ate several spicy burritos laced with Ex-lax).
Manages to let Social Security dwindle too low under his watch, despite $700 billion added to his wallet.

So, what's with my title? I am glad you asked.

Think about it, H1N1 shows up on this particular watch when only "so much" vaccine would be available to the public. My question is who it's going to and will the vaccine be laced with some kind of sterilization compound.

Think about it, if only a certain segment of people can continue to pro-create, then we can limit populations strategically. Europe has depleted most of its resources, intellectually as well. But the US is fertile with resources and land to maintain life for years to come. The whole US population could live within the confines of the Texas border. Wow! That leaves 49 other states to grow & produce.

I feel kind of stupid for taking those free flu vaccine shots the last couple of years. Once, I remarry, if I cannot have kids, I may have my answer. But the H1N1 vaccine will be on the bottom of my list of options. Well, I may get the vaccine before every buying Obama paraphernalia.

4 comments:

  1. I found out some time ago that I was likely sterile. My first wife attempted to have children on numerous occasions -- I did not want children -- and nothing occurred. I finally realized, many years later, that it may have been on my part. I worked security for a nuclear power plant for a while and, more likely, I was given the opportunity a few years before that to climb the Walnut Grove tower. At the time the WG tower was not only the tallest, but the only terrestrial broadcast tower in the area, where the radio station I worked for had its POB along with ALL the local TV stations. I climbed up the sucker until it hurt too much. The hair stood up all over, my skin burned, so I climbed down. I think the RF had something to do with my fertility future. Or lack thereof.

    BZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take on it. Let's see if Obama's girls get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back --
    I do not get the flu shots---I've heard too many horror stories about them....
    however-I never thought of them as a conduit for forced sterilization!
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:01 PM

    My wife recently got some statistics (benefit of working a position of authority in a Level-1 trauma center in a metropolitan area). To date, there have been something like 3-4,000 H1N1 related deaths. The regular seasonal flu strain this year has accounted for something over 36,000 deaths.
    From what I understand, this is completely typical of the seasonal flu.

    Why isn't there some sort of public outcry and hysterical media blitz about how much more dangerous the regular flu is than H1N1?

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.