24 August 2009

Discriminating Glenn Beck

I tried to keep quiet for a long time. There were too many articles to walk away from but it's time to come out of retirement. Plus, I need a break from writing.

It used to be actually admirable to be a person of discriminating taste. It showed wisdom and intelligence. However, Politically-Correctness has robbed us of a term that allowed for terms such as black and white and it narrowed the muddled gray area.

I saw an article about many companies puling their advertisement from the Glenn Beck Show. Why? Because he had the same guts that the sycophants from the Bush era bore to insult his intelligence, his faith and call him a racist. Yet, for some strange reason it seems as though more companies were vying for their products in those time slots. The View, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and a plethora of other "news worthy (NOT!!!)" tv shows crapped on Bush more in a week than their totally restroom visitation count in a two (2) year period. But nothing happened.....

Why?

While, I hate the Patriot Act's steroid boost to government control, I did not see the amount of censorship and restriction at the government level like now. When, not if, this year is out, be sure to celebrate the fall of the US Constitution as we know it to be. Outside of watching the Wheel of Fortune, I am done with a lot of these networks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.