Dang! Dude, I meant to tell you the facial insulation looked excellent. I don't know if you suffer from ingrown hairs like my mom's second ex-husband did, but if they were an issue, I totally understand why you shaved.
I'm just too darned lazy to shave, and too many people have told me that the moustache and goatee make me look mean and evil. I like that; it means that people are less likely to talk to me.
My husband grew a beard once. That didn't last very long. With natural curly hair he looked horrible! Besides, you have a nice face so why cover it up with all that hair? :)
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
Dang! Dude, I meant to tell you the facial insulation looked excellent. I don't know if you suffer from ingrown hairs like my mom's second ex-husband did, but if they were an issue, I totally understand why you shaved.
ReplyDeleteI'm just too darned lazy to shave, and too many people have told me that the moustache and goatee make me look mean and evil. I like that; it means that people are less likely to talk to me.
My husband grew a beard once. That didn't last very long. With natural curly hair he looked horrible! Besides, you have a nice face so why cover it up with all that hair? :)
ReplyDeleteThree days is all I can stand. It just itches way too much. Besides, the missus hates it!
ReplyDelete