03 January 2008

Technologically Dependent

GPS Almost Kills Man
Thanks Gayle for pointing out the link problem. I forgot a letter in the link. Ooops! :-)

I am a person who loves new technology and will always pursue the new toys that come out; however I know that we should not make it the ends of the means. Reading this article was an eye-opener. We can never let technology control everything for this specific reason.

4 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link to "GPS Kills Man" but it didn't work. It's possible it's my browser, but I thought I'd let you know.

    At any rate, I love technology too. After all, where would we be without our computers? As a conservative blogger I'd probably have a lot more time on my hands than I do running a blog, but I'm glad I can get my opinion out there. Before computers I had to comfort myself with occasionally getting my letters published in a newspaper, but they are all so liberal these days that's pretty hard to do. :)

    Thanks for visiting Dragon Lady's Den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I use public transportation LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Funny James! LOL!
    That's why your behind is going to get stuck on the L train when your bladder is full. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got to read the article, Neo. Sheesh! I agree with you. Dependency on Technology instead of good old American know how will do us a lot of harm, as the article you linked to proves.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.