Yet, his runningmates take issue with this. Is this political suicide? Does this really mean he is a person of change; to cite the progressive position of the conservative party?
Uh... one more thing; I thought you were a new reader, then I finally figured ot that first I called you "Neo", then "CC" and now "Morpheus." What do you prefer to be called? I have you posted on my sidebar as "Concerned Citizen". I'm confused!
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
I doubt it, Morpheus. I think what it really means is that he's jumping on the "Reagan" bandwagon in order to attract independents.
ReplyDeleteUh... one more thing; I thought you were a new reader, then I finally figured ot that first I called you "Neo", then "CC" and now "Morpheus." What do you prefer to be called? I have you posted on my sidebar as "Concerned Citizen". I'm confused!
ReplyDeletePandering is what politicians do best.
ReplyDelete