Princess Terry and the kids prefer the thermostat set somewhere between 75 and "Hellishly Hot." I am most comfortable between 40 and 60 (and am personally convinced that Heaven is in a perpetual state of Autumn).
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
LOL! No... not I, Neo.
ReplyDeleteI like the man's remote much better. It has only 3 buttons: sex, food, and mute.
ReplyDeleteI actually keep turning the thermostat down while my hubby turns it up!
ReplyDeletePrincess Terry and the kids prefer the thermostat set somewhere between 75 and "Hellishly Hot." I am most comfortable between 40 and 60 (and am personally convinced that Heaven is in a perpetual state of Autumn).
ReplyDelete