14 August 2006

TAG I am it

I was not tagged; so I chose to tag myself. Here goes...

One Book That Changed My Life: Well other than the Bible I would have to say The Count of Monte Cristo by A. Dumas.
A book I have read more than once: The Count of Monte Cristo.
One Book I would want on a desert island: Bible. My memory is not all that great so, it will be good material to read.
One Book that made me laugh: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon.
One Book that made me cry: Cry the Beloved Country by Alan Patton.
One Book I wish I had written. The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan.
One Book you wish had never been written: The Koran.
One Book I am currently reading: Why Men Marry B*^*& by Sherry Argov.
One Book I have been meaning to read: The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown.

I will not TAG anyone because I have not been on in a while; so I must regain the trust of my peers before I can violate them with such musings.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    Ha ha ha! Your favorite book was written by "A Dumas."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:13 PM

    I think I'll have to do this one.

    Hi there, NEO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumas was alright, but I liked the The Three Musketeers better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Men Marry sounds interesting. Maybe you could do a review when you're done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't list that as the one you wish you had written. BTW, whatever happened to you and I writing "Praying The Imprecatory Psalms For Your Spouse"?

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.