14 August 2006

Spouse Appreciation Day

As I have been inundated with a wealth of tasks this summer between work and home; I had great time for introspection. As good as I thought I was, I realize the great wealth of having that mate in your life. I am not married but I believe that anyone who is should take this Labor Day to honor their spouse. Why?

Ask yourself how effective you would be had you not have your spouse around.
Ask yourself how loving and supportive your spouse is despite their annoying habits.
Ask yourself how much more value your life has because your spouse encourages you.

I am not married, but I will make Labor Day also Spousal Appreciation Day when I get married again. I encourage you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.