"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
08 June 2006
Where are the virgins
In my previous post called Toast, I said there was nothing to say. However, in light of this warped religion; my post title is the first question Zarqawi had when he woke up in hell. Sad as it is; but I think this makes the reality all the more sure in that we all die; and it most often happens when we least expect it. That being said; Trust Jesus or burn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonder what he will think when he sees Mohammed burning next to him.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm .. the flamin mohomo brothers .. wonder what kind of tunes they'll be spewing out.
ReplyDeleteHow about Nelly "It's gettin hot in here" LOL
ReplyDeleteHey Mr Christian, I thought I'd drop by to let you know of a post at my spot that might interest you..
Stop by and check it out,
"The flaming mohomo Brothers!" Heh!
ReplyDeleteIf there is any justice he'll get his virgins... only they shall be old hags with their boobs dragging the ground, toothless, and yacking constantly. Wouldn't that be poetic justice? (Just a thought.) :)
Zarqawi's last words - "Wait a second - I had a room reserved with 72 virgins!! There's 72 vermin in here!!"
ReplyDeleteHe has already found that there is nothing in his future.
ReplyDeleteHe is no longer aware of anything but eternal torture.
He is simply gone to the lower depths.
BZ
Neo: Also, I see you've been away for a while. Blogging is tough. Take a break or a vacation and come back, eh?
ReplyDeleteBZ
Where are you, Neo? I truly hope and pray that everything is okay!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful Fourth of July!
ReplyDeleteBZ, I'm beginning to be very concerned about Neo. Here it is the 11th of July already, and no word!
ReplyDeleteHe's fine. I've not been able to get in touch with him for more than a couple minutes every week or so, but NEO is alive and well. it is a combination of work, work and more work, an overactive social life, and spending time with his son.
ReplyDeleteTrust Jesus or burn, huh?
ReplyDeleteNice. You're a real Zarqawi.
JMJ
Whew! Thanks Armed and Christian! I really like Neo and am relieved to find out he's okay.
ReplyDelete