01 June 2006

Truly Batty

Why now? I think it is really sad when you have to make a hot sexy icon, no longer sexy! Batwoman being a homosexual may be arousing for many men; but I think it's a bad move. It's their right to write this change, but I don't think it will pan out well. We'll see....

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I have no problem with lesbians, on the other hand two men together is not apealing in the least.
    Double standard? You Bet... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have tried this before and it didn't pan out with other characters. They keep doing it to make the 2% or so of the population that is gay happy but it always results in loss of sales. I used to read Gen 13 comics and they had a character (Rainmaker) start out as a lesbian, then they made her bi-sexual and then they forgot about it and hooked her up with a guy (Burnout).

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.