02 June 2006

Democratically Defenseless

Seven (7) lives lost because they were not able to defend themselves. I am not a libertarian, but I am pro-2nd Amendment. Four (4) adults and three (3) children lost their lives to a maniac. They were killed execution style. I believe this tragedy could have been prevented had the laws to protect yourself not been so restrictive. Preventative maintenance people! I think if the criminal was aware of the fact that the victims would possibly be armed, then he would have to think that he could possibly be outnumbered 4-to-1. However, it's not and the city faces its worst homicide ever!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 AM

    They didn't die because they weren't able to defend themselves, but because they chose not to defend themselves.

    Had that been our house (less than 10 minutes from the shooting), the perp would be nothing more than a cold cadaver, a chalk line, and a bad memory. The biggest tragedy would then be replacing the carpet, patching the walls, and dealing with the boys complaining that the police wouldn't let us keep the guy's 'assault rifle' even though we won fair & square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self-defense or no, I say warm up the electric chair cause it's got Desmond Turner's name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Gov. Daniels just signed the "Castle Doctrine" which allows you to use deadly force against real or potential threats in the form of people attacking your person, property (including vehicle), and home. Indiana has a no-retreat law, and for most people it is simple & easy to get the government's approved card to "authenticate" your 2nd Amendment Right.

    They chose to allow themselves to be exterminated, along with their children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad that people refuse to make use of the freedoms our forefathers fought and died to protect. God have mercy on them.

    Trackback: http://passtheammo.com/2006/06/defend-yourselves/

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.