Woman kills polygamist husband is an article of a woman in Pakistan who couldn't take anymore. I remember talking in an earlier post about who's next down the pike of legalized deviancy and the issue was brought up that as long as adults are consenting; it should be no ones business. Yet, we have found many articles in which there is a drive to push everyone to accept deviancy as norm.
Polygamy was the key topic of my post and I want to take a look at this article and ask ourselves, whether or not, if this could not be the direction for the U.S.? Especially, with the pragmatic paradigm that moves a large number of the country over conscience and character.
Great blog. We need more people like you. I will try to make it over here when I can.
ReplyDeleteNeo - There's still more people in this country who frown on deviant behavior than those who don't. We just hear about the deviants because they make all the noise, as always! The MSM promotes them, and most of the movie producers are part of the problem. I think that will change, but then I'm an eteral optimist.
ReplyDeleteI meant "eternal", and I keep publishing before I preview. Bad habit!
ReplyDeletePolygamy destroys and cheapens everyone it touches and even the concept of marriage. It is not a victimless crime and most women involved in polygamous marriages are probably involuntarily involved.
ReplyDeleteWhy on Earth any man would want to become involved intimately (and I mean that in all possible contexts) with more than one woman is beyond me.
ReplyDeleteI must agree with Armed and Christian. I shudder to think of any one man having to put up with two of me! :)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, the other side will silently sneak it under the table, then one day .... bang! ... it's there.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking as a wife and woman, polygamy is a sin. Any husband should also agree. Marriage is between ONE man and ONE woman. Crossing that boundry is a chosen lifestyle and one that is not Christian. It shoud never be accepted by any religion nor any a civilized society.
ReplyDeleteUh ... something changed ... you look different ... come to think of it ... where did ya go. I see a Neo TV but you turned white and kinda look blank! ...LOL
ReplyDeleteI don't like it. Too much white space, the font is too small, and it's all...modular-looking. It reminds me of those 70's egg chairs like they had at the beginning of Men In Black, or the Wonka-vision room in the Gene Wilder version.
ReplyDeleteThis is better, but it still doesn't look like mine.
ReplyDelete