24 March 2006

Revolutionary Patriots

I was at the Indianapolis Convention Center and ran into this very interesting gentleman at the Pro-Life, Right to Life of Indianapolis display. Now, he was visiting the table and we happened to talk for a bit. He is Pro-Life, which is most excellent, but the next great thing that I found out after he left was that he was also Pro-2nd Amendment. I wanted to run up to him and hug him, but that really would not have looked right so, the handshake when he parted would have to settle. Well, he is a great Republican who deserves our support and votes. I just wish I was in his county to vote for him. Please, check out his site and send encouraging words to him at greg@votegregwalker.com.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Good news for those in the Johnson Co area! We need a dozen more like him & John Hostettler. I can't complain too terribly much about Dan Burton & Mike Pence, although they both voted for the unPatriotic Act. At least they are both Conservative, Pro-2A, Pro-lifers.

    Indiana may be backwards, but I'll take backwards over upside-down any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news and congrats' on having a great choice ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise to follow the link, Neo. Good of you to post it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks promising. I'm glad you found someone to rally behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And how exactly would you go about making rape less likely bill?

    My sugestion is keeping a Desert Eagle .50 on ones person!

    Oh, you forgot to mention Abstinence! I mean lets face it Bill Abstinence is the 100% positive way to stop having "unwanted" children and STD's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Why should abortion be illegal? Because it is the taking of an innocent life, that's why.

    IMO, the only way to make abortion "safe" is to stop offering it & promote abstinence. Any other way abortion is performed is certainly not safe--at very least not to the baby! Short and simple: if you don't want to have a baby out of wedlock, practice abstinence. If you're married and don't want a baby get a vasectomy or go on the Pill or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:17 PM

    2-step plan to reduce occurrences of rape: 1) Take your wives and daughters to the shooting range. Equip them and arm them! 2) Parents, teach your kids to have some sense and not hang out at parties looking like a streetwalker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Why not let the baby decide whether or not it wants to be killed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:21 PM

    But, what if a woman or GIRL is raped? Should she be forced to carry the child or children?

    Yes. She should carry the child (unless it is clearly a case where doing so would cause death to the mother). She can always give it up for adoption.

    Would you tell her that she should of been on a form of birth control?

    Bill, that was needlessly cruel and insulting. To tell that to someone who had been raped would be paramount insensitivity. Don't be an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:29 PM

    If she is suicidal, she has bigger issues than being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:54 PM

    How would I feel? Good question. To be honest, I wouldn't be excited about it in any good way. As you may be aware, though, doctors take the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm." As a doctor, as well as a Christian, I would be honor and duty bound to do my utmost to give any person, Muslim or otherwise, the absolute best care I could offer. That's what Jesus would expect me, as His follower, to do.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.