
My last post, brought to light a very intriguing issue. If moderate muslims are the majority, where are they?
Let's look at the picture here of a Civil Rights March. I think we all know who is out front. But, notice the gentleman to his left. Funny, he doesn't look like your every day Negro. Hair is not nappy, he doesn't have a can of orange soda or a Colt 45. He isn't pimping or driving a cadillac.
By gosh, he's white! Hey, I thought all white people hated blacks and hated the idea of ending slavery and given rights to those less then human "negroids"! There are still some out there who believe this, but I want to get back to the picture. We know that he isn't the only white in the crowd MARCHING/PROTESTING.
Hmmmmmm, very interesting!
Now, let's get back to the story at hand? Where are the mega marches of moderate/liberal muslims? Hmmmmmmn. Could it be that they're frightened to speak up for fear of retaliation from blacks? from whites? from mexicans? from pigmees?
No, from muslims!!!!!!
So, until I see a worldwide effort to confront the extremists; I will understand the the extremists to be the majority and the "frolickers" to be the minority. Mind you, there are some even bold enough to confront them and are now hiding.
The only kind of mega marches we'll ever see from Muslims in our lifetime will always be of them running, and bearing torches!
ReplyDeleteThey're in a constant state of "Frankenstein"!
Nice job dealing with my moonbat while I was away. But, be careful! He may FLAG your site too.......
ReplyDeleteHey, why isn't there a "sellout" term for Whites? I mean, you get called an "Uncle Tom," but what about my White brother in that picture? His rights are being violated by virtue of not having an appropriate term of disparagement germane to his specific ethnicity.
ReplyDeleteHis name would be Uncle Leroy! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, check this video out. It's from CNN, but it is actually put together well.
ReplyDeletejavascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/world/2006/03/24/mattingly.muslim.madonna.cnn','2006/03/31');
The best part of the video was the interview with a member of the Islamic Council of Brittain, who said that all the threats against her were a lie, and that shes made it up to give her dying career publicity!
p.s. sorry the link sucks, but blogger doesn't allow javascript in the comments. Just look for "Muslim Madonna" shows skin, gets threats if copy and paste doesn't do the trick!
It gets even better with this article!
ReplyDeletetriple talaq
I think they just make this stuff up on the fly. It's like all of a sudden it's taboo to draw Muhommed. What a friggin' joke!
Triple Talaq! LOL, the word just makes me think of something a Pro Wrestler would be called.
And tonight, entering the ring weighing in at a massive 250 lb it's .... TRIPLE TALAQ!!! His lovely escort to the ring tonight is Double Whammy!
Hey, go check out a jacksonian. I think we can vote for him!
ReplyDeleteSomehow I doubt the slogan: I really AM awake, my eyes are just closed! Will be a resounding echo amongst the electorate...
ReplyDeleteI thank you, Neo... I was doing a background piece on Jacksonian and the Leftist Transnational Progressivism and while I put my response together it all fell into place... I was actually quite startled as my fingers were typing... *Not* where I expected to go with that!
I shall check out "a Jacksonian" tomorrow. Not enough time tonight. 24 comes on in 10 minutes. It's the one program we always watch.
ReplyDeleteYou make very good points with this post, but you make very good points with all your posts.
Bless you. :)
Excellent post Neo .. It's funny, whenever I confront them up here, they go into denial of being associated with anything radical, mind you i guess i can be a little intimidating, so that might have some influence on their response ... LOL
ReplyDeleteWell said!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about purchasing this book, Living in Hell! It'll give yet another insight into the "religion of peace"!
ReplyDeleteDoug Giles has an interview with the author of the book on his internet site Clash Radio.com
ReplyDeleteThe author sounds very well spoken. It's worth listening to the interview!
I haven't seen many that are willing to stand up and speak out against their radical brothers. They know what would happen. I guess it's just like with any bully, you have to stand up to them. That's exactly what President Bush is doing and look what it's got him.
ReplyDeleteBullshit. If the "moderates" are prisoners, it is only by their own hand. What is more likely is that they are biding their time to wait and see who will come out on top. If the Islamofascists come out on top, they can claim that they always supported their Muslim brethren. If the Free World succeeds and survives, then they can claim that they were always the peace-loving, tolerant, "why-can't-we-all-just-get-along" faction. I don't buy it. Read Islam and Terrorism (ISBN:0884198847) and the Koran and you'll see that there is no such thing as a "moderate" Muslim. To date no Muslim leader--moderate or otherwise--has rejected jihad against the unbeliever and Muslim world domination as a core doctrine or tenet of their faith. Not one.
ReplyDeleteIn liberal Christianity, you run the gamut from rejection of the Bible as authoritative to rejection of Christ's deity/humanity to rejection of Pauline theology, &c ad nauseum. Not so in Islam. The so-called Moderate Muslims still hold to the exact same teachings as the radicals, with the exception that they don't strap bombs to themselves or their children.
The Leftist Transnational Progressivists are trying to undermine the value of the individual and give Groups extraordinary rights and powers that individuals do not have.
ReplyDeleteThe Transnational Terrorists need us to willingly put ourselves into Groups so that they can become an elite Group (at least those associated with Islam are... FARC and Shining Path and such are a bit less clear on those overall goals).
I look at the Precepts of Jacksonianism and Transnational Progressivism and come away less than pleased with how events are shaping up within the Nation. I no longer accept the labeled Group identities for *peoples*, but will readily label individuals based on *actions and activities* no matter how sweetly they word them.
The first is thought control and is an abomination to Free People everywhere.
The second is calling something for what it does. And while the label may have connotations, if the activities fit... so does the label.
Thanks for the invite! I've been reading your blog but this is the first chance I've had to post. It's really more of a test to see if it works. Again, thanks for the extra effort!
ReplyDeleteWhere are the moderates? That's what I want to know. I can understand fear in Muslim countries. But what about U.S. Muslims? European Muslims? ANY Muslims? There are plently of Muslims in civilized nations, and I don't see them standing against this one.
ReplyDeleteYou know where the moderates are? Saudi Arabia,UAE,Kuwait, they stay out of the wrath of the rest of the muslim frey by supplying money to the palestinans,and al-queda, You will never see them marching down Islamic blvd chanting "down with terrorism" Because then they would have to fight. Its much easier to be subversive and pay off the bullies with their lunch money.
ReplyDeleteNeo I like your views and I don't know how I've missed this blog.
BTW I am linking your blog on my site.
ReplyDeleteLast year, I covered a citizenship ceremony for one of my fellow Soldiers. He was from Pakistan. His family is Muslim, and they had escaped the fundamentalist regime over there. His father was a government official in Pakistan, who was about to be ejected from his job because of his faith. He and his family were declared non-Muslims by Pakistani law for practicing their version of Islam, which dictated that one must love his fellow men, regardless of their faith, and any declaration stating otherwise was punishable by 10 lashes and life imprisonment. Fearing retribution, the family fled to the United States.
ReplyDeleteHe and a number of other Soldiers in my division are Muslim, and I am proud to serve with them.
Just a thought...
He and his family were declared non-Muslims by Pakistani law for practicing their version of Islam,
ReplyDeleteTheir own version? When you deviate from the teachings of a religion and come up with your own version, then it isn't that original religion anymore. Sounds like Pakistani law called that one right. They weren't practicing what is in the Koran, so they aren't Muslim. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.
which dictated that one must love his fellow men, regardless of their faith, and any declaration stating otherwise was punishable by 10 lashes and life imprisonment.
Right. Because whipping and imprisoning someone is going to prompt them to feel all cuddly and tolerant. None of that is in the Koran. This story is a crock of crap.
Whatever...
They believe their practice of the Koran is the right way. As for this story being a "crock of crap,"
ReplyDeleteNeo, pardon me for saying this on your blog, but...
Fuck you, asshole. You can read it for yourself. I honor this guy, and I'm proud to serve with him. If you want to spit on his honorable service to this country -- a nation that gave him a chance to live and succeed as a Muslim -- and his work to defend this nation, you are the scum.
He is a naturalized citizen of this country, and he serves this nation with distinction in the United States Army, so assholes like you can demonize him without getting your ignorant ass thrown in jail. You're pathetic.
http://www.virginiaguard.com/news/jun2005/citzenship.html
I never said I didn't appreciate his service to our country. I said that the religion he is practicing is not Islam; it doesn't follow the teachings of the Koran.
ReplyDeleteNicki, why are you so hostile? If someone claimed to be a Hindu and worshipped a styrofoam cup and ate steak could they really be considered a Hindu? No. If someone who claimed to be a Christian venerated tree and rock spirits and eschewed Scripture in favor of a Magic 8-ball would they truly be a Christian? Again, no.
So if someone comes along claiming to be a Muslim but doesn't follow the teachings of the Koran...
Well, I'm sure you can put that together.
Why am I so hostile? Because you spit on my fellow Soldier without so much as an acknowledgment of what he's been through. He worships Allah, and he and his family follow the precepts of their faith -- EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT PREACH HATRED AND MURDER -- and instead of honoring them, you claim their story is a crock. Instead of admiring their courage, you slap them off as fakes. Instead of acknowledging that there are Muslims in this world who are not only against violence, but are willing to stake their lives to protect others from it, you snottily deny their existence.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there are Christians out there who do not follow every single precept of their faith either, and yet, they are still Christians. And you -- who should be glad that there are Muslims out there who are willing to stand up to the fundamentalist whackjobs who currently dominate their religion, and who should honor a United States Soldier and his family for being brave and honorable enough not only to practice their faith in peace, but to come to America and defend her -- write his story off as a crock.
You disgust me. You really do. It's revolting. If there's one thing I won't let stand, it's ignorance toward my fellow service members. Luckily, though, we are out there defending your right to be a snotty little ingrate.
BTW - Neo, I apologize for my language. You know me well enough to know there's nothing that makes me lose my temper quicker than disdain and ingratitude toward honorable members of the Armed Forces. So, if you feel you need to, please feel free to delete my comments -- all of them. I don't want my disgust with one person to reflect badly on your blog.
ReplyDeleteNicki
I neither "spit on your fellow soldier" nor did I snottily disdain his service for our country. You need to switch to de-caf or pop a couple of Mydol or something.
ReplyDelete"This story is a crock of crap." -- I believe that was you. Yep. In response to a story that had an effect on me and I merely wanted to share.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's all about the "Mydol," [sic.] dumbass. Keep backpedalling.
I'm not backpedalling; that story does sound like a crock of crap. Why can you not understand that I respect his service but do not for one second believe that the religion you described is Islam? Maybe it isn't Mydol you need, but Haldol.
ReplyDeleteWe're all glad you wanted to share your feelings and touching story with us, Nicki, but you seem to be getting just a teensy bit irrational and overwrought. Perhaps you might want to try keepng your emotions a little more under control.
He and his family believe they are practicing the true Islam, and they denounce the extremist fanatics that have taken over their faith. And I don't believe, for a moment, that you respect him or his service. I told his story, because I wanted to share it with people here, and because I respect the guy. If you want to be a jerk about it and call it a crock, you're free to do so. But don't, for a moment, believe that you can claim to respect him, his service and who he is, while calling him a liar, especially given your snarky initial response. Your actions speak otherwise.
ReplyDeleteAs for your Haldol/Midol references, is it so difficult to believe that someone would get angry at you because you're a royal jerk, and not because of mental or premenstrual problems? If not, I would suggest you examine your overly inflated ego.
Um,..well he and his family have sort of done what the extremists did. They've changed the religion to suit their needs!
ReplyDeleteI must know though, was he and his family deemed Non-Muslim by the Pakistani Authority or by Pakistan's "Tribal Authority"?
I find it a bit far fetched that a government run by it's military would even care what religion one of it's citizens practices.
On the other hand I think it all too possible for pakistans tribal authority to do something such as deeming somebody a Non-muslim/infidel.
I mean, just look at the "triple talaq" crap they've made up!
Their B.S. knows no bounds!
He and his family believe they are practicing the true Islam, and they denounce the extremist fanatics that have taken over their faith.
ReplyDeleteThey can believe whatever they want, but believing something doesn't make it true.
And I don't believe, for a moment, that you respect him or his service.
As I said, believing something doesn't make it true. So now you are telling me what I mean and what I believe? I thought you were all about individual rights and acceptance.
I told his story, because I wanted to share it with people here, and because I respect the guy. If you want to be a jerk about it and call it a crock, you're free to do so.
So expressing my opinion about a truly unbelievable story makes me a jerk? Wow. How's that for respecting someone's individual freedom? I can't think what I want anymore? And as far as the epithets go, who's the one who broke out in profanity?
But don't, for a moment, believe that you can claim to respect him, his service and who he is, while calling him a liar,
Nicki, Nicki, Nicki. People aren't perfect. Even soldiers. There's one living across the street from me right now, blasting cRap "music" from his car. Does my saying that he is inconsiderate, sneaky, white trash nullify my respect for his service to our country? No. Just because I don't believe that one story, you are going to call into question my patriotism? Damn, girl, that's a harsh standard. So Lynnde Englund was an angel then, right? Refresh my memory, but they aren't issuing halos and water-walking sandals at Boot Camp, are they?
As for your Haldol/Midol references, is it so difficult to believe that someone would get angry at you because you're a royal jerk, and not because of mental or premenstrual problems? If not, I would suggest you examine your overly inflated ego.
Wow. My theology, my patriotism, and my personality all attacked in the same day by the same irate, irrational person. Lucky me.
No, I don't find it incredible that someone would become angry with me; I'm just alarmed at the vehemence with which you do so and the relish you take in it. I can only imagine the stomping and screaming you did today as you fired off your vitriolic replies to me. That's an awful lot of uncontained emotion being exercised, Nicki. And this isn't the first time, either. It wasn't too long ago that you came unglued at me on another post. With a temper like that, are you sure that gun ownership is right for you? You seem awfully prone to fly off the handle over relatively minor things.
"They can believe whatever they want, but believing something doesn't make it true." -- We could say the same thing about your faith, but I wouldn't be as disrespectful of your faith as you are of others'.
ReplyDelete"As I said, believing something doesn't make it true. So now you are telling me what I mean and what I believe? I thought you were all about individual rights and acceptance." -- Nice strawman, but false yet again. Are you always this eager to climb the Cliffs of Conclusionary Nonsense? You claim one thing, and your words indicate another. Take that for what it's worth. And by the way, you have no individual right to my acceptance.
"So expressing my opinion about a truly unbelievable story makes me a jerk?" -- No, what makes you a jerk is your calling a man you don't know a liar, without knowledge of his experiences, his service, his life or the reasons why he came to this country, and the way you phrased your "disbelief" as well as your prior comments make me think you are merely calling him a liar because he happens to be Muslim. But heck, they're just my observations based on your prior statements.
"Wow. How's that for respecting someone's individual freedom? I can't think what I want anymore? And as far as the epithets go, who's the one who broke out in profanity?" -- You obviously need to look up the definition of "rights" and "freedoms." I respect your freedom to be an asshole. You obviously excel at it. I also respect your right to think what you want. I also have a right not to agree with you and call you a self-righteous prick, if that is what I observe of your behavior. In other words, if the epithet fits, wear it.
"Nicki, Nicki, Nicki. People aren't perfect. Even soldiers. There's one living across the street from me right now, blasting cRap "music" from his car. Does my saying that he is inconsiderate, sneaky, white trash nullify my respect for his service to our country? No. Just because I don't believe that one story, you are going to call into question my patriotism? Damn, girl, that's a harsh standard. So Lynnde Englund was an angel then, right? Refresh my memory, but they aren't issuing halos and water-walking sandals at Boot Camp, are they?" -- No, people aren't perfect, but obviously people like you are willing to condemn them as liars based on the faith they choose to follow. It's not your patriotism I'm calling into question. It's your humanity.
And BTW - Lynndie England is a black mark and an embarrassment to the United States Army, and if I could go back in time and put her and Cpl. Graner through a wall, I would.
"I'm just alarmed at the vehemence with which you do so and the relish you take in it. I can only imagine the stomping and screaming you did today as you fired off your vitriolic replies to me." -- Glad your imagination is working -- or overworking, as the case is right here. Maybe you need to get some meds for your delusions.
"It wasn't too long ago that you came unglued at me on another post." -- Actually, what I told you is that I refuse to get into a "My God is better than your God" debate with you and ended the conversation, because I have no wish to disrespect anyone's faith. You obviously didn't like that too much. But oh well...
"With a temper like that, are you sure that gun ownership is right for you? You seem awfully prone to fly off the handle over relatively minor things." -- Nice attempt to needle and patronize. It won't work.
The bottom line is that I shared a story that was pretty touching to me, and that made me happy that there are at least some Muslims out there who aren't psychotic, fundamentalist murderers and who are willing to stand up for their beliefs. You took a shit on it, not because of any rational reason, but because the guy was Muslim, and you did it in a snotty, irrational, biased, cocky and obnoxious sort of way, calling someone I happen to admire a liar for no reason at all. And then you proceeded to impugn my dedication to freedom, because somehow you took this as an attempt to limit your right to be a self-righteous dick.
Thanks, but no thanks.
Have a nice night.
Hi, As part of a case study for a potential employer, I need to contact people who are interested in walking & hiking and who routinely search the internet for hiking related information. The focus is on keyword ('outdoor clothing' for example) selection. I've found people via outdoor clothing but would like to talk to more. Have you any ideas how to contact more people?
ReplyDeleteCheers