Today is my birthday and it was hell. We lost one person on our team and I was beat down all day. But, my son made my day with this birthday card. He's six years old. Miscalculted the age but we had a purple crayon to adjust the difference. Then we had a great dinner at Applebee's. I am truly blessed!
"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
29 March 2006
My Kid's Great!
Today is my birthday and it was hell. We lost one person on our team and I was beat down all day. But, my son made my day with this birthday card. He's six years old. Miscalculted the age but we had a purple crayon to adjust the difference. Then we had a great dinner at Applebee's. I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes you are blessed, Happy 35th
ReplyDeleteThanx man!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Happy Birthday Neo!
ReplyDeleteI love the +8 thing, and the dunce hat they put on you!
That is great! What a sweet boy! Isn't it great being a parent!! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Mother Jug-A-Rum, especially the dunce thing. I'll have to ground him for that one!
ReplyDeleterevka: You got it! Thanks and we miss you. Hug the boys for us!
Neo, that's amazingly beautiful! My 35th is Tuesday -- we're practically twins! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. I hope it's a blessed one.
Nicki
Happy b-day bruh. Nice card
ReplyDeleteNicki: I didn't want to say anything before but I noticed the striking resemblence in the past, but figured I'd let you make the note.
ReplyDeleteJames: thanks man, I told my son when we had lunch and he was surprised, yet I told him that I would be posting it.
Neo, my hair may be a little longer than yours, but otherwise, we're indistinguishable!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NEO SOC!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Now be happy you didn't have to listen to me sing that!
I love the card. Takes me back a few years! It should be framed and hung in a museum... looks a lot better than most of the modern art made by full-grown adults! :)
Happy Birthday Neo!
ReplyDeleteThat's one cool boy you got growing there... he'll make the years just fly by for ya now .... ;-)
Happy Birthday from me to.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great one. There is nothing better than getting a card from a little one!
ReplyDeleteYour child is truly a blessing, and you know this already. Happy 35th Birthday and, more importantly, God Bless You for raising your child in the manner you do, instilling a sense of right and wrong and, essentially, caring sufficiently to ensure they become the True Future of our great nation.
ReplyDeleteI'll wager you are one Proud Dad.
BZ
Thank you everyone for the songs, the encouragement, even posting the card (thanks gayle) and BZ, yes I am proud. Also, proud to have cool blogbuddies like all of you. God Bless
ReplyDelete