11 March 2006

A Liberal Response: Part Two

I usually am apprehensive when it comes to sequels; especially in movies. Yet, I was forced because of the source to revisit my earlier post: Liberal Response. Remember the liberal radio host had no intelligent response. Look at his email to my friend again:

Thanks for posting my e-mail on your blog. If I knew that's what you were doing I would have written a lot blasphemous material for you to post. Oh well, maybe next time. P.S. Jesus walks into a hotel, puts three nails down on the counter and says "hey, could you put me up for the night!" The Godless, but great looking Abdul

This is pretty sad, but it is again a TYPICAL liberal response. I had to wonder how I was so honored that this moonbat would know that we posted his response: 1) One of my moonbat readers informed him; 2) he checked all sights linked to his and found this one; or 3) Some chose to write him with the information in the previous blog. Either way, I want to visit his comments.

Thanks for posting my e-mail on your blog. You're welcome. Glad to have you visit the site. Maybe you will learn something constructive and offer more balanced and less biased comments for your listeners.

If I knew that's what you were doing... This is typical. They believe they can spout their rhetoric and not be held to the fire for what they say. Typical! It's the same jargon of all the ULSRs in this country. This is so precious, a commentator not wanting to be commentated on. How original?

I would have written a lot blasphemous material for you to post. Oh well, maybe next time. This is what I like most about this guy. He keeps giving us material to work with. He is showing us the tactics the left and the rest of his communist comrades use: They eagerly look for something on people they don't like so that they can banter.

P.S. Jesus walks into a hotel, puts three nails down on the counter and says "hey, could you put me up for the night! What kills me is that a joke like this could be made about Jesus; but how would he feel if it were allah or muhammed? Probably, his muslim faith is nominal so it really wouldn't matter.

The Godless, but great looking Abdul. This is more sad because it seems he revels in his depravity. Oh well, too each his own. In the end, we die and then we're judged (Hebrews 9:27). I pray he gets sense knocked into him before it's too late.

6 comments:

  1. The Godless, but great looking Abdul must be part of my generation. What he says sounds very typical of a jobless college educated child raised by hippie baby boomer parents. Makes me glad my father was a Marine!

    Didn't this @##clown say he would wait till next time to be blasphemous? Typical Lefty

    P.S. Thanks for adding me to your links NEO! I added you to mine because as you can see, I rather enjoy you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really simple. Conservatives are from Reality Land and Liberals are from Fantasy Land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonbat seems a little weak for this guy. Other words come to mind, but they are not printable! You have exposed him for what he is, and what he is disgusts me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All rant and no substance in typical LIEberal fashion. I'm sure Abdul will have a plate to put his head on someplace ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:32 AM

    catskill: thanks. I like the comment "species".

    mother jug: You're welcome! Excellent! Remember the big bullies in school? Only recourse was to hurt those who challenged them ethically and intelligence wise. I see the Left/ULSR as the big oaf bullies on the block trying to take down those truly superior. We're not weak; just meek which makes the situation all the more troubling for them because in not retaliating; they do not know the full strength of our wrath!

    shoprat: How true? Worse yet, the morons are flying C10s to the island, polluting the oceans and blaming Bush for not coming up with a plane the flies by Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

    gayle: So true! Many more words could have been used; however that would make us like them (icccck!). It disgusts me as well in that people have the nerve to call him conservative.

    abfreedom: LOL! The plate will be created by the muslims he so believes are peaceful! Funny thing in that muslim texts refer mohammed as a "white man". Also, the founder of the nation of islam is white. Yet, they are so intolerant of whites.... Also, it is recorded that mohammed called black people "raisen heads". But that truth will never get out because the lie of islam is better than the Truth of "white man's" Christianity....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hell! If that joke was about Allah or mohammad, I'm betting he and his slimy friends would be rioting and threatening beheadings! *BARF*

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.