04 March 2006

Islamiwood

I am not going to watch Sunday's segment for the ULSR because I know it's rigged. How can Humpback Range Brokeback Mountain be nominated when it only grossed $75 million in 12 weeks whereas countless other movies out did the movie in less time and grossed at least $25-50 million more? How can Hell Immediately Paradise Now be considered worth selecting when it promotes the insane mentality of what islam really stands for? Worse yet, in 18 weeks, it only grossed $1.3 million. That's worth nominating?

This article really points out how terrorist like hollywood, the msm and uslr really are. We know the results of the academy awards before they were even nominated. It just has to meet the following criteria:
      Anti-Bush
      Pro-Islam
      Anti-Bush
      anti-American
These people need to be blown up!

5 comments:

  1. Agreed!

    "Humpback Range!" Good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:34 PM

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I liked the title "Bareback Mountain"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major earthquake as they go on air would be nice....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know whose on the lists anymore, nor do I care. Hollywood does not have a clue what real Americans want.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.