09 March 2006

Islam, Mother of Progress

I would never have considered these but Armed & Christian has found two (2) major things that Islam has contributed to the progress of humanity. He has found a resource that can delineate a reasonable and well thought out synopsis. As much as I hate to attribute anything good to Islam; this takes the cake and shuts me (of all people) up. Here is the link here and tell me (or him) what you think....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:12 PM

    LOL! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dI also believe that after Greek society crumbled way, way back in the day, Arabs or the Persians (can't really remember now) held on to many of the greek star charts. As far as I can remember, that is why everything we find gets a greek/roman name, but is marked on charts with Arabic lettering.

    I'll have to dig up one of my Astronomy books and glance through it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't the ancient sheep herders spawn the gay movement?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:54 AM

    mother jug-a-rum: Make sure it's one of the books they were burning. I'd ask you to ship some here but I know that will cost muslim-style (an arm & leg! LOL!)

    abreedom: that's where the term LOIN CLOTH came from! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.