I have bantered on countless times as to how violent islam really is. I small faction within the movement declares it to be a religion of peace. Yet, time and time again we come to many public acts of violence perpetuated by the general populace. Now, as we have questioned liberal black muslims and the ULSR, I ask again: How can islam be a religion of peace (please read this post, if is very interesting to see the non-answers offered. No one offered a clear answer)?
This article is on a man in Afghanistan facing death because he rejected islam and converted to Christianity. Now, this is a LAW from their law of Shariah!
HELLO!!!!! IT'S A STINKING LAW IN THE MAINSTREAM BELIEF SYSTEM!!!!!
I am so glad, we execute pagans here for leaving Christianity on a daily basis. I am so glad that we are raping, and decapitating people for leaving Christianity to become non-Christians. I am so glad that I daily see people on the streets with severed hands, feet and limbs because they don't fully hold to Christian thought.
As rhetorical as that last paragraph was, there are too many MOONBATS out there that really believe this, but they don't realize the reality of islam. Actually, they don't want to believe it. Everyone has done posts on the idiocy of the left and ULSRs. What a shame!!!!
Shame on you, Neo! They are just following the dictates of their religion, and you are trying to oppress them and force your disgusting, Judeo-Christian exclusivism on them. For crying out loud! It isn't like they are raising your taxes (at least until we are overrun and ou new, Muslim leaders institute the jizya), and besides they are adults who can do whatever they want. :P
ReplyDeleteOn a serous note, whatever hapens to this man (as well as the countless other "criminal converts" of whom we hear nothing), while sad, will make absolutely no difference whatsoever in the eyes and actions of the Left. They are sheeple who will continue to protest against American Imperial aggression and espouse a "live and let live" policy towards the Muslims. Their politics and ideology have very little basis in reality.
Zzzzzzz. Whatever.
ReplyDeleteNeo, you might enjoy the Cox and Forkum cartoon from yesterday:
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/06.03.19.Worse-X.gif
Yeah, I agree with Armed_and_Christian. Right now anti-gay marriage measures seem more deplorable to liberals than Muslims hanging homosexuals. I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteInstead of, like liberals say, Islam being a "Religion of Peace" with a small violent minority, it seems to be the other way around.
I see them as people that can't handle truth. They're in denial.
ReplyDeleteProblem is if we are removed from the picture who will protect them from the Jihadists. They will defend themselves with flower power maybe? (http://theconservativeuawguy.blogspot.com/2006/03/maybe-hell-use-black-magic-to-win.html)
ReplyDeleteGood idea shoprat .. maybe we should just forget about dealing with Islam for a while, and let them come in and clean up the left ...
ReplyDeleteMatt Bracken, on another site, said that "Militant Islam is an insane death cult, and moderate Islam is it's Trojan Horse in the West."
ReplyDeleteI have been studying up on Islam, and couldn't agree with you more, Neo. There so-called god was nothing other than a pedophiliac and murdering thug. How people can insist they are a "religion of peace" is beyond all understanding.
ReplyDeleteI heard about this when I was in the hospital, and so now that I'm back home again I decided I had to put my two-cents into it! Stop by sometime, my page misses the hits! :)
ReplyDelete