09 March 2006

Beginning to Sink In?

I know it's been a couple of days, but programming has been fun. Plus, I have enjoyed reading the posts from you all. I stumbled across this article this morning. Quite intruiging. Wouldn't you like to know that the number of people starting to see Islam for what it is is on the rise? My thing to the people finally catching up is "what took so long?"

Did the 3000 in the burning towers not do it? How about the constant headlines of the Middle East? How about two wars in the Middle East that we had to be in within ten (10) years of itself. Oh, don't forget the Bosnian thing (was that involving muslims?) The stories don't end; but I think what really tipped the scales was our little terrorist from last week. My question is how long it will take the rest of the country to come to its senses??????

6 comments:

  1. And let us not forget those that died at the Pentagon, which should also be hallowed ground for those that serve our nation and give their lives. There is a chapel there, which they are trying to open to the public, but security problems are a concern. A small and warm place for thoughts and reflection, amidst the chillness of duty being done with purpose and will.

    Remember lest we forget, and pay forever more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As to what it will take to wake the People up...

    In sorrow, I think the depopulation or total disappearance of an American City.

    Then, all bets are off as the Spirit of Andy Jackson will be with us all. And a terrible thing that will be when unleashed. Better some now and make it useful than all at once... America in true anger does not look towards any nicities nor nuance nor compromise.

    It will, indeed, be a Terrible Swift Sword to bring Sunlight in thousands of places to burn with the heart of Freedom.

    Better some harshness with mercy now, than no mercy later. Either is Right, but I think one of them is *better*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it will take a nuke for us to come to our senses.. Then we will want to bow down to them for fear of another one.. at least the libs will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacksonian, i just read your comment, sounds like we are on the same page, although you say it much more eliquently than I..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca - We were thoroughly prepared to annihilate Japan to end the Second World War. Reviewing the warplans points to an invasion to be held back, until nearly *everything* was firebombed to the ground.

    Harry Truman saved Japan. And Us.

    I see none like him around today, and the next time there will be only one spirit amongst us and it will say: "No More"

    And none shall stop Us this time.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.