04 March 2006

And So War Begins

Now we will see the result of weak borders and complacent immigration laws. Now we will see peaceful people try to tear apart our country. Now we will see the descendents of Ishmael and his followers show their true color. Now we will see who the muslims really are.

Attack 1- someone has felt embolden to strike first and I don't believe this will be the last. The war is on three fronts now: Oversees, American hearts and American soil. If this one felt so embolden by the MSM and ULSR, how many more and when? Are you ready??????

4 comments:

  1. Islamic fanatics taking to the road in America? Well, there is only answer to that! I remember designing up vehicles when younger, and I am sure I can find some of my older Vulcan MG and Autocannon designs.... add a minedropper and decent armor and I'm set!

    Cars and guns, a yummy mix!

    *Bad* move, Islam. Americans only love cars more than guns... add them together and road rage isn't even the beginning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 AM

    LOL! Way too funny and true! And they haven't run into Bubba, Skeet, Jimmy Bob Ray or even Jerome, Shaquan, RayRay. Between the ol' pickup or the cadillac escalade they won't be able to keep up with the drive by from the hood or the drive ba from the sticks. (Although, I hope that none of the hoodlums are from the nation of islam).

    Also, great posting lately a jacksonian....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:55 AM

    Hopefully Americans will respond like the people of Poland in your great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neo - Thank you! A well armed population is the bulwark of liberty. And I expect Bubba & Co. actually know how to *aim* weapons... hoodlums end up being in the 'point and pray' region of things, like the old Iraqi Army.

    'You Americans! You train us to actually shoot at things! Before it was stand up and *Inshallah* and fire around and get down. But now we practice and shoot and shoot and shoot learning how to hit the target and when we do it well? You move it FURTHER AWAY and expect us to hit it!'

    That was a hoodlum army. Knowing how to hit what you aim at... well, that is something they never expected.

    I could only wish that Americans would take the example of Poland to heart! They give us so much and ask for so little, and shame upon us for not respecting that.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.