29 December 2005

Spare the rod, spoil the child!

I saw this and laughed because the solution is opening up a can of whoop@ss on the kids now and then to keep them in proper perspective. It worked thirty years ago so why revert to this meandering pop-psychotic fever? Oh yes because those losers want to create an unruly society of welfare babies with no conscience or stomach for words like honor, commitment, integrity and contentment. My bad! Forgive me! Let me turn on the boob-tube and be educationalized.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. The Boob Tube sure knows how to educate our kids, doesn't it? What I don't understand is how come parents don't know how to change the channels? Oh... wait... I remember: It's because they are watching the same channels and don't care what their kids watch! GRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Very good point gayle! They are stuck on the same point and hate to turn from it because it would mean changing their lifestyle or at least spending real quality time.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.