29 December 2005

Be unfruitful and remain chaste!

I know it's contrary to what God says; but it's too scary for libs and stars to procreate. Was baby one a good thing? Because what good thing came from that when her disposition on life is still the same? My life is a lot different since I had my son.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on. She wants to use the baby to retain Cletus on a short leash. Give her credit. She's imaginative.

    On the other hand, I thought the first spawn was the first sign of the Apocalypse. The second one may very well turn out to be her version of a plague of locusts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:02 AM

    LOL nicki. Way too funny. That was a good one. I momentarily took of my endtimes goggles and neglected to see the spiritual impact of this occurence. Most excellent assessment!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.