28 December 2005

Minimal Justice for Maximum Scumbags

Sorry all, I have been gone for a bit. Have a major project that I am programming so, coding for now takes precedence to blogging. Let the first who has not committed blog-absence cast the stone!

Anyway, in regards to this article, I think the proper sentence would have been incarcaration until another Category 4 or 5 hurricane was approaching and drop the people right in the path of the coming hurricane, unprotectedly tied to a stake in the middle of town that exists below sea level. This is so we can feel that our money was wasted as we thought. Then, we can let them go if they survive and deny them the right to make a claim because of the existing pattern of deception in regards to claims. This should also send a cool message to others who would think of doing the same.

2 comments:

  1. Give baseball bats to the people who lost everything and let them have twenty minutes alone with them, no questions asked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:00 AM

    Twenty minutes? Do you think that's enough time? Or do you think that at that point it would be a lot of splattered gray matter?

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.