"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
29 December 2005
Endangered Kids or Irresponsible Parents
I am sick and tired of this crap! I don't know how many homes of needed people I have visited with 60in projection tvs, cadillics or escalades with unique rotator cuffs strapped to the wheels. They have more money on their feet and around their neck than their library collection at home. Their education consists of a gamepad and seven-in-1 remote control with digital-cable. Go Bill Cosby! Who care as about Niggers Academically Atrophied who Choose Politics (NAACP) feel about your statemts. Make more responsible parents, you have less to worry about. Period! But, then, I could be wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If they know that these people are gangbangers and have these weapons, probably illegally, then they should not be putting them on TV. They should be giving their names and whereabouts to law enforcement."
ReplyDeleteAmen!
You are my hero!!! You don't mince words, do you? Good for you.
ReplyDeleteResponsible parents have children who don't pull stupid crap such as treating guns like toys. They have children who respect authority, are independent thinkers, have common sense and are unafraid to value their freedoms.
I can't say too much. I too have bought more DVDs and CDs than books in the last few years.
ReplyDeleteBut the books I have bought were GOOD! Plus I have no kids.
You're allowed that Shoprat because you think! Now, if you sat home, jobless complaining that Bush is keeping you from work while you sit and watch your movies then I say slap the bulleyes and keep still because my arm has been a little twitchy lately.
ReplyDeleteI've bought plenty of DVDs and CDs, but they were mostly musicals, because I'm queer that way.
ReplyDeleteMy kids got TONS of books this year, and for my efforts, I get to cringe as my 8 year old son shoves the Guinness Book of World Records under my nose and laughs about the world's longest ear hair!!!