Does anyone see anything wrong with this? The EU (aka European Union, better known as Equally-Unacceptable) just set out a satellite but my concern is with the lackadaisical security systems and mentalities they have.
So, the big question is how long before some rogue terrorist organization uses this system for their own benefit (if it is not already happening)? This is the best solution for anti-American polarists. Set up an European 'GPS' system which could be used to possibly disable ours.
Think about this: Why now? Why not twenty or thirty years ago?
Just my opinion is that United States remains the technological juggernaut with the millitary might to stave Islam's world domination. Would these satellites be the precursor to Islam's final blow against America before becoming the next world oppressor? Oh yeah, by the way, I'm a writer, so if any of this seems a bit far off, it's YOUR warped reclusion from reality! Ha!
The terrorists are looking to any possible tool they can use. You can be certain they will find a way to use this.
ReplyDeleteAmen Shoprat! And think about this; if more pro-gun laws were passed to allow citizens to bear arms without so much as quip from the government; our "intelligence people" could be focusing their energies where needed: "the real potential threats". That grandma who shot the jerk in her house was a great story and you'd figure there would be more publicity about it , but NO! Commie-Libs don't want the truth propogated; get out the lies! For as long as the world embraces fantasy and illusion; they actors in Hollywood and government can remain important!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I live in Texas where it's legal to "carry." :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been here before and don't remember where I was when I ran across your blog, but I've spent some time reading your past posts and really like them, so I'll be back!
Thanks gayle. You have a nice list of blogs there. I wish I were in Texas, maybe that will be one place I try to buy a home. What do you know of New Mexico? I'd love to go there, but after reading Matt Bracken's excerpts on his next book, I think I'll need extra ammo.
ReplyDelete